Monday 2 October 2017

PRACTICAL LESSONS

In our lesson, we watched a trailer for Forest Gump followed by a swede, which is a recreation of a clip in a movie. After we watched this, we got into groups of 3 and then we went outside and filmed a swede of Forest Gump. In my group there was Ben, Daisy and I. We filmed from different angles and different views, especially when Forest Gump was running, we showed that he went from one place to another to make it look like he has run for ages. It was our first times using the cameras, so I think we all enjoyed it and got used to the cameras.
When we finished filming, we went back inside and started editing on iMovie. We watched a tutorial and then started editing on the Macs. I am looking forward to finishing off the edit as I think that it will turn out very well.

2 comments:

  1. Grade A work
    What were the paticular challenges?
    Your account shows the good quality of work that you did in filming. I look forward to seeing the edit.

    ReplyDelete